Friday, November 12, 2010

Independent women at 20 are lonely at 40

All my single ladies eh?
Newsflash, Beyonce is NOT single.  We repeat, Beyonce is NOT single.  Not only is she NOT single, she’s dating the most successful rapper of our time, Shawn “Jay Z” Carter. It makes absolutely no sense that you’re running around the club waving your empty hand around glorifying the single life when in reality, most of you HATE being single. If I like it, I should have put a ring on it? Why? I only LIKE it.  I don’t LOVE it.  Hov didn’t put a ring on it because he liked it, he put a ring on it because he LOVED it.  You want to know what he loved? Beyonce made 85 million dollars last year.  How many of you can wave your hand around saying you did the same?  If you want to be like Beyonce, choose wisely and speak rarely.
If you knew better, you would do better. Don’t wear uggs in shoe weather.

1 comment:

  1. I have just added this page to my favorites! You two make my day. I started the blog thing a few months back, and I'm glad you have joined the movement!! Great Great!!!

    -www.klassicallymodern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete